Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fears.

I’m afraid of reaching into the oven and getting burnt
I’m afraid of accidentally getting hot sauce in my eyes from touching the bottle
I’m afraid of dropping my phone in the toilet
I am not afraid of heights
Or spiders
Or even snakes
No, I’m afraid of drinking sour milk
My fears aren’t exactly normal
Some people are afraid of public speaking
I’m not
I’m afraid of the guy serving my food not washing his hands after using the bathroom
When I was little, I was afraid of lightning
Now I love lightning
I’m still afraid of thunder though
I met a man who was afraid of shaking hands
I told him not to be self conscious
I’m afraid that my friends might actually be bears
Everyone has a fear
Some have many
Mine aren’t exactly normal
But neither are yours

That last one isn’t true

No comments:

Post a Comment