Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Open Your Eyes.

Every time I see you
I have a great time talking and laughing with you
Then I think.
I think about so many things
I go through thoughts faster than I can collect them
Like a dream
Thousands of visions and ideas running through my head in such a short period of time
I can't even remember half of them by the time I'm done
When we say goodbye
I say "I love you" in my head
Sometimes it slips out a little
Like the dozens of times I've called you "sweetie" or "honey" without thinking
Then
I want to cry
Not because you've left
Not because I'm heartbroken
But because I know what the future holds for you
That guy is going to hurt you
When I drive away
I talk to you
You can't hear me
I don't know why I do it
I cry out to you
I yell
I let out some tears as I tell you that you're making a mistake
I don't understand it

I wish you could hear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment