Thursday, August 19, 2010

Today,

I woke up this morning, and surprisingly felt nothing like P. Diddy. Great way to start off the day. An even greater way, Toaster Strudel. Back to P. Diddy. I wonder who he feels like in the morning. It'd be copyright infringement for him to feel like himself in the morning. Quite the predicament for Mr. Diddy. Anywho, today is likely to be uneventful, unless, of course, I have the privilege to see Sami. Hope so. Got my laundry done, so I won't have to go out wearing dirty smelly clothes. I hate when I have to do that. I just now found that missing card I was looking for. I watched the movie Mary and Max the other day. Wasn't expecting much. It was actually pretty good. It's claymation, so you can see why not much was expected. It had some pretty funny parts. I'd recommend it. Question: How long is too long for a blog post?

I spose I should go take some shower or something.
kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment