Saturday, August 21, 2010

A job. A wedding. An umbrella. Irks.

I went to the grocery store in town today and let the manager know I was still interested in getting a job there. I really need to get a job. I'm sick of not having enough money for anything. I want to buy a car. I want date money. Gas money for said car. Plus, I have like 10 friends who work there so that's pretty cool. I don't want to work with people who suck. I'm goin' to a wedding today. I barely know the people, but my girlfriend works with the girl so I guess I'm goin'. That means I gotta get all dressed up. I wonder if fedoras are acceptable at weddings. I've got some pretty classy ones. Nothin' better than a fedora, white buttondown shirt, striped tie, and black pants. Except maybe all that with a snappy umbrella. Now that's classy. Well, I'm off to get all dressed up. I leave you with a list of several things that irk me.

Wet socks
Dull pencils
People confusing "you're" and "your"
Mondays
Fridges completely full of things I don't like
Bad English accents
People who think "gay" is a synonym for stupid
The letter Q
lol abusers. It's not even funny!
String theory

No comments:

Post a Comment